200mm Hole Dia Pancake Slip Ring Transferring 6A Per Wire with 100 rpm Rotating Speed
||pancake slip ring
|Number of circuits
||6A per wire
Fine brass rings are used for signals and can be plated with silver, gold or rhodium where low contact resistance and low noise levels are required. The best results are obtained when these precious metal surfaces are used in conjunction with silver-graphite brushes. These units are suitable for low speed only when fitted with brass rings.
A slip ring is a rotary coupling used to transfer electric current from a stationary unit to a rotating unit. This is accomplished by either:
1. Holding the center core stationary while the brushes and housing rotate around it.
2. Holding the brushes and housing stationary while the center core is allowed to rotate
1. 2 circuits model
2. Low loss and low torque
3. Industrial slip ring
4. Smooth operation and reliable performance
5. Low work speed and low electrical noise
6. Compact structure & maintenance free
●Loading of each circuit
●Different signal compatible
||60%RH or higher
||240VAC/DC or higher
||6A per circuit
||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit
|Lead Wire Size
|Lead Wire Length
||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)
||≤0.12 g·m (for reference )
||IP54 or higher
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and skillful 300 employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What does JINPAT do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high-quality slip rings, and offering various solutions for rotating systems.
2. Can you tell me how to install the through hole slip ring?
Please do not worry, our salesperson will send you installation guide to help you install product correctly in the shortest time.
3. How could biggest current of your product pass?
We can customize special design according to each customer’s requirement. So far, we sold the biggest current--600A to our customer, which received a great welcome from them. If you require higher current model, please feel free to contact us.
4. Why should I choose precious metal over mercury contacts?
The primary concern is safety. Mercury is, of course, a toxic substance, so if your application involves food manufacturing or processing, pharmaceutical equipment, or any other use where contamination could be a serious threat, your choice should be precious metal contacts. Leakage of the mercury and the resultant contamination could be extremely serious.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment.
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with your special needs!