WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
12 Circuits Small Capsule Slip Ring Over 50 Million Revolutions for Automatic Production Line
|Number Of Circuits||12||Contact Material||Gold To Gold|
|Lengths||26.43 Mm||Operating Speed||300 Rpm|
|Operating Life||≥50,000,000 Runs Ref||Voltage||240 VAC/DC|
|Application Case||Rotary Sensors||Circuit Resistance||100 MΩ|
compact slip ring,
mini slip ring
12 Circuits Small Slip Ring with Over 50 Million Revolutions Long Life for Automatic Production Line
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and/or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint.
The LPC-12E compact capsule electrical slip ring offers a low torque design with gold-on-gold contacts provides smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than competitive slip rings.
This unit is ideal for use where mounting space is limited and critical, without sacrificing current handling capability. It can incorporate up to 12 circuits, each rated at 2 amps. The color-coded, versatile lead wires are best used for transferring digital and analog signals.
- High bandwidth transfer capability
- Long life up to 200,000,000cycles
- Sealing up to IP67@1Mpa
- Digital data transfer up to 600 Mbits/s
- Tight packaging to fit into the most demanding space.
- Low electrical noise and smooth running
- 360°continuous rotation
- We strive to meet the needs of our customers
- 12 circuits models
- 2 amps per circuit,240VAC/DC
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Sealed units are available
- Gold-Gold contacts
- Transfers analog and digital signals
- Compatible with data bus protocols
- Also available with 5 and 10 amps power rings combined with 2 amps rings.
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, insulated lead wires
- Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||12|
|Current Rating||2 amps per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28# silver plated copper|
|Lead Lengths||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
- CCTV and camera’s surveillance system
- Electrical Test Equipment
- Rotating control equipment with display
- Robotics, radar, Cable Reel
- Medical’s equipment.CT machine, Shadowless lamp
- Communication’s systems
- LED lights on the playground equipment
- Analog tester
- Rotating stages, revolving door
Cooperative Customer Case
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It has advanced technical equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the needs of different customers with various specifications in durability and a reliable quality.
What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.