WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
6 Circuits Capsule Slip Ring of High Precision 300rpm Rotating Speed
|Product Name||Capsule Slip Ring||Operating Speed||0-300 Rpm|
|Number Of Circuits||6||Voltage||240 VAC/DC|
|Current Rating||2 Amps Per Circuit||Contact Material||Gold To Gold|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 Mm (9.843inch)||Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
compact slip ring,
small slip ring,
6 Circuits Capsule Slip Ring
6 Circuits Capsule Slip Ring of High Precision with 300rpm Rotating Speed Adopting Advanced Military Technique
LPC-06F slip ring provides smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than
competitive slip rings.This series of product enjoys very high precision and adopts advanced technique of surface-processing. Gold to gold contact and super long life time, which is especially suitable for the fields that transmit weak signal.
- 6 Circuits@2 amps, 240 VAC /DC per circuit.
- Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
- Low contact resistance
- Transmitting all kinds of digital signals
- Smooth running and high reliable capacity
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact design to fit into the most demanding space.
- Smooth running
- Low electrical noise
- Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
- 360°continuous rotation
- High bandwidth transfer capability
- Rapid Shipment
- Electrical test equipment
- Manufacturing and process control equipment
- Indexing tables
- CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
- Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination equipment
- Exhibit / display equipment
- Aviation, military, instrument, medical equipment
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||6|
|Current Rating||2 amps per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28# silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment.
The operating life ≥50,000,000 runs ref.
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and skillful 300 employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America.
It is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What does JINPAT do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality slip rings, and offering various solutions for rotating systems.
2. Whom with us?
We are cooperating and growing with customers in difference industries. Our expertise meet various requirements and standards as well as in military specification.
3. How biggest current of your product could pass?
We can customize special design as per customer’s requirement. So far, we sold the biggest current--600A to our customer, which received great welcome from them. If you require higher current, please feel free to contact with us.
4. Your coax rotary joint series only have one channel or more?
We can provide one channel or multiple channels with SM or MM to you. If you have other special demands, our sales engineer will recommend you the most suitable product.
5. Why should I choose precious metal over mercury contacts?
The primary reason is safety. Mercury is, of course, a toxic substance, so if your application involves food manufacturing or processing, pharmaceutical equipment, or any other use where contamination could be a serious threat, your choice should be precious metal contacts. Leakage of the mercury and the resultant contamination could be extremely serious.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed and environment.
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with you special needs!