WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
PCB High Current Slip Ring Collector Electrical Joint 300rpm 380vac Aluminum Alloy
|Type||Pan Cake Separate Slip Ring||Internal Diameter||5 Mm|
|Citcuits||5 Ring ,2A Per Ring||Operating Speed||50 Rpm|
|Working Humidity||60%RH Or Higher||Housing Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Contact Material||Precious Metal||Protection||IP44 Or Higher|
pan cake slip ring,
high current slip ring,
300rpm high current slip ring
The LPK005-0502 Pan Cake Slip Ring features 5 circuits routing 2A per ring ,the 5mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or a concentric shaft mount. It uses advanced fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates.
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, collector, swivel or a commutator. A slip ring can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
- Modular design
- Compact 5mm internal diameter
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Various lead exits are available
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optional.
- Continuous 360° rotation of power or data signals
- Sealed unit
|Circuits||5 circuits @ 2A|
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Dielectric Strength||≥800V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||50MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electrical Noise||30mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Lead Wire Size||Tinning AWG22/28,|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Torque||≤0.12 g·m (for reference )|
|Protection||IP44 or higher|
- Packaging / wrapping machinery
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Exhibit Display machinery
- Medical equipment
- Rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Emergency lighting, robotics palletizing machines,
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reel
- lacement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of special components
- Inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
- Transfers control and data signals
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.