In recent years, more and more slip rings produced by JINPAT Electronics have been applied to the marine field. In order to ensure the safety of operations at sea, aside from signal and power transmission, JINPAT slip rings must with characteristics of anti-salt spray, anti-acid, anti-corrosion, and high-level protection to support offshore equipment. The requirements for humidity range and temperature range are also more stringent. JINPAT slip rings are able to fulfill these requirements.
The main advantages of this high-current and high-temperature marine slip ring from JINPAT are as follows:
- Transmit power & ship control signals & analog signals & digital signals.
- High current up to 800amps + 4 circuits 4-way joint for 100 ℃ high temperature water, compressed air & lubricating oil.
- Large slip ring with a height of 1.3*1.3*3M.
- High safety & reliability & maintainability.
- Good adaptability & can be applied to the harsh environment at sea.
- Anti-vibration & can work under the vibration & impact of the offshore platform.
- Stainless steel Q235 housing.
All JINPAT slip rings have passed strict electrical performance and signal transmission tests to ensure quality before delivery. If you need high quality slip rings, welcome to contact JINPAT!