WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
Pin Connection Slip Ring of 4 Circuits with 380VAC Voltage and Max Speed Up to 500RPM Working Speed
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃||Working Humidity||60%RH Or Higher|
|Housing Material||Engineering Plastic||Cable Length||37mm|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, Between Each Circuit||Connecting Way||Silver Plated Pin|
compact slip ring,
mini slip ring
Pin Connection Slip Ring of 4 Circuits with 380VAC Voltage and Max. Speed Up to 500RPM Working Speed
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. It can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
LPR-4H pin slip ring provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or a concentric shaft mount.
The LPR-4H uses advanced fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris.
- No mercury, environment-friendly design
- Pins connector, convenient for installation
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Continuous 360°rotation of power or data signals
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optionally.
- Various lead exits are available
- Sealed unit
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
- Packaging/wrapping machinery
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Exhibit Display machinery
- Emergency lighting
- robotics Palletizing machines
- Hot roller
- Cable Reel
- medical equipment
- Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of special components
- Inclusion of coaxial and miniature data bus cables
|Operating Speed||0-500 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||4|
|Current Rating||2 ckt*5 / 2ckt*15A|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Connecting Way||Silver plated pin|
|Housing Material||Engineering plastic|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||≤70mΩ (in 50rpm)|
Cooperative Customer Case
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It has advanced technical equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the needs of different customers with various specifications in durability and a reliable quality.