Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Circuits:||10 Circuits||Operating Speed:||0-100 Rpm|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃ To +60℃||Working Humidity:||60%RH Or Higher|
|Contact Material:||Gold To Gold||Lead Wire Length:||Standard 250 Mm (9.843 Inch)|
|Dielectric Strength:||≥500 VAC @50Hz, Between Each Circuit||Application:||OEM Machinery|
10 Circuits Electric Slip Ring with 100 rpm Transmitting 2A for OEM Machinery
This unit can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
It is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint. It can improve electromechanically capability, simplify system design, eliminate possible damage while rotating.
It’s the important apparatus of various precision rotary worktable, electric test instrument, manufacture and process control instrument.
The LPS-10 separate slip ring is a standard, off-the-shelf unit that uses gold contacts at the rotary interface. Color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplifying electrical connections.
Using a 90° V-groove ring design for each ring, the LPS-10 has many advantages compared with another traditional area, it provides smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than competitive slip rings.
1. 10 circuits models
2. Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
3. Gold-Gold contacts
4. 250mm standard lead lengths
5. Compatible with data bus protocols
6. Sealed units are available
7. Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
8. Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
1. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
3. Smooth running
4. Low electrical noise
5. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
6. 360°continuous rotation
7. Low resistance
8. High bandwidth transfer capability
1. Electrical test equipment
3. Process control equipment
4. Indexing tables
5. CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
7. Exhibit/display equipment
8. Medical equipment
9. Aviation, military, instrument
10. Mini-type wire-rolling machine
11. Custom Machinery
12. OEM Machinery
13. Rotary sensors
14. Urgent illumination equipment
|Operating Speed||0-100 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||10|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28 # silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Housing Material||Engineering Plastics|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1 mΩMin|
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, please contact us with your special needs!
Contact Person: sales