WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
CE 12 Circuits Electrical Swivel Connector Slip Ring With Large Insulation Resistance
|Circuits||12 Circuits||Operating Speed||0-100 Rpm|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ To +60℃||Working Humidity||60%RH Or Higher|
|Contact Material||Gold To Gold||Lead Wire Length||Standard 250 Mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, Between Each Circuit||Application||OEM Machinery|
signal slip ring,
wind turbine slip ring
|Operating Speed||0-100 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||12|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28 # silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Body Material||Precious metal|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1 mΩMin|
- 12 circuits models
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Gold-Gold contacts
- 250mm standard lead length
- Compatible with data bus protocols
- Sealed units are available
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, ead wires
- Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
- Smooth running
- Low electrical noise
- Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
- 360°continuous rotation
- High bandwidth transfer capability
- Electrical test equipment
- Manufacturing and process control equipment
- Indexing tables
- CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
- Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination equipment
- Exhibit/display equipment
- Medical equipment
- Aviation, military, instrument
- Mini-type wire-rolling machine
- Custom Machinery
- OEM Machinery
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.