Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency Range:||DC To 18 GHz||Peak Power, Max:||1500 W @ 1 GHz|
|Phase WOW (degrees Max):||1°||Insertion Loss ,WOW:||0.04 DB|
|IP Protection Level:||IP 60 Per EN 60529||Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Material Contact:||Beryllium Copper||Application:||Radar Antennas|
Slip Ring of One Channel with SMA Female Connector up to 18GHz Working Frequency
RF Coaxial Connector refers to an element which installed on the cable or instrument as transmitting or breaking the line of electrical connections. Also, it belongs to Mechanical & Electrical Integration product.
It provides an economical, readily available solution when a compact through-bore configuration is required.
LPHF-01B Single Channel Rotary Joint, which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force and low contact wear. It provides an economical, readily available solution
1. Coaxial line with SMA connectors, to match your system.
2. Small Size and lightweight, to fulfill your compact design.
3. Up to 18GHz working frequency.
1. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
3. High bandwidth transfer capability
4. Low electrical noise
5. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
6. Operating smoothly and reliability
7. low resistance
8. smooth running
1. Vehicle Turrets
2. Radar Antennas
3. Remotely Operated Vehicles
4. Video Surveillance Systems
5. Traffic Systems
|Radio Frequency Specifications|
|Interface Type||SMA Female – SMA Female (50 ohms)||Style||I type|
|Frequency Range||DC to 18 GHz||
|VSWR , Max.||
1.3 @ 0 to 12 GHz
1.4 @ 12 to 18 GHz
|Insertion Loss, max||
0.4 dB @ 0 to 12 GHz
0.6 dB @ 12 to 18 GHz
0.4 @ 0 to 12 GHz
0.6 @ 12 to 18 GHz
|Insertion Loss, max||
0.05 dB @ 0 to 12 GHz
0.1 dB @ 12 to 18 GHz
|Peak Power, Max||
3 KW @ sea level
100 W @ 15000 m
|Average Power , max||
200 W @ 1 GHz
50 W @ 18 GHz
|Rotating Speed , Max||100 rpm||Life Time , min||5 million Revolutions|
|Starting Torque||50 Ncm max||Continuous Rotational Torque||40 Ncm Max|
|Axial load on interface ,Max||±2 N||Radial load on interface ,max||± 2 N|
|Nut Material||Brass||Contact Pin Material||Beryllium Copper|
|Nut Surface Finish||Tin-Zinc-Copper-Alloy||Contact Surface Finish||Gold Plated|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Body Surface Finish||Passivated|
|Weight||28.2 g||Marking||Adhesive Lable|
|Insulator Material||PTFE / Teflon||IP protection level||IP 40 acc. EN 60529|
-40 to 70℃
(Non-condensing) , max
-50 to 70℃
JINPAT company show
JINPAT is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision test instruments. It covers a wide area of 7000 square meters located in Shenzhen China. We have more than 300 skilled employees. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and application of Sliprings.
2. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet, which includes advanced production line, R&D center, and Testing Laboratory.
We offer the standard model and customized solutions for various application. The factory is equipped with advanced testing facilities.
3. What are Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; prompt delivery.
4. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with the stringent quality control system.
- Most of our test equipment is best advanced.
- Long life product span.
- We offer competitive price with reliability.
5. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet, Servo, H1M1, video etc.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment. Contact us on wire color codes
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with your special needs!
Contact Person: sales