Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Speed:||0-240rpm||Fiber Types:||SM/MM|
|Current Rating:||1A/ Circuit||Voltage:||240 VAC/DC|
One Circuit Fiber Optic Rotary Joint Connector 240VAC/DC No Friction For Video Surveillance Systems
The hybrid slip ring is designed for setup at the end of shaft or side of the machine,
fit for passing fluid + signal or low current power. The slip ring is set in the body
of rotary joint, and the wires of rotor lead out from the center. Rotor side has
flanges for setup.
The most cost and size efficient options are the single and dual channel
design. If more than two fibers are present in a system, multiplexing
solutions are available to combine multiple channels onto one or two
fiber to allow the use of a one or two channels.
1. Ruggedized for harsh environments
2. High return loss and low crosstalk
3. Compact size and package
4. High transmission rates and low resistance
5. Variety of configuration options
6. Custom designs available
1. Exceed 100km fiber data connector
2. Integrated power channel and signal channel
3. Single channel design and Muti channel design
4. Single mode or Multimode & Single channel or Multichannel
1. Security Systems
2. Material Handling Systems
3. Sensor Platforms
4. Remotely Operated Vehicles
5. Video Surveillance Systems
6. Fiber Optic Cable Reels
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and application of Sliprings.
2. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high-quality springs, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
3. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996, we have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
JINPAT has the right solutions for you.
4. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet, which includes advanced production line, R&D center, and Testing Laboratory.
We offer a standard model and customized solutions for various application. The factory is equipped with advanced testing facilities.
5. What are Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; prompt delivery.
6. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with the stringent quality control system.
- Most of our test equipment is best advanced.
- Long life product span.
- We offer competitive price with reliability.
7. Whom with us?
We are competing and growing with customers in different industries. Our expertise meets various requirements and standards as well as in military specification.
8. How long is your delivery time?
1-week ARO for standards.
9. What is the caution while slip ring is installed?
Please see "Installation guide".
10. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet, Servo, H1M1, video etc.
11. What is the voltage & current range of the slip ring?
Normally, It is mV ~600V & 0~3000A.
12. What is the through bore slip ring ID range?
5mm.to 500mm. Could be customized.
13. Is 500rpm your highest working speed?
No, our R&D engineers could design slip rings according to your special requirements, and the working speed could be high up to 10,000rpm.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment. Contact us on wire color codes
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with your special needs!
For more information, please visit our official website:
Contact Person: sales