Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency Range:||DC To 50 GHz||Peak Power, Max:||1500 W @ 1 GHz|
|Phase WOW (degrees Max):||1°||Insertion Loss ,WOW:||0.04 DB|
|IP Protection Level:||IP 60 Per EN 60529||Rotating Speed:||200rmp|
|Life Time:||10 Million Revolutions||Application:||Radar Antennas|
50 GHz RF Rotary Joint/ Slip Ring with High Working Speed for Video Surveillance System
RF Coaxial Connector refers to a device which is installed on the cable or instrument as transmitting or breaking the line of electrical connections. Also, it belongs to Mechanical & Electrical Integration product.
Slip rings can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
Compact slip rings are ideal for video and digital signals. Typical use applications are video systems robotics, cable reels, medical equipment and packaging machines.
Imported material, lubricant-free bearing, high wear resistance, long service life, life-long free maintenance;
1. Coaxial line with SMA connectors, to match your system.
2. Small Size and lightweight, to fulfill your compact design.
3. Up to 18GHz working frequency.
1. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
3. High bandwidth transfer capability
4. Low electrical noise
5. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
6. Operating smoothly and reliability
7. Low resistance
8. Smooth running
9. Signal and power can be combined in same slip ring.
10. High-efficiency slip ring
11.High-quality slip ring
12. Long life slip ring
1. Vehicle Turrets
2. Radar Antennas
3. Remotely Operated Vehicles
4. Video Surveillance Systems
5. Traffic Systems
6. Analog Tester
7. Motors and Generators
8. Robotics Slip Rings
9. Welding Machine Slip Rings
9. Optical pod
|Interface Type||2.4mm Female (50ohms)||Style||I type|
|Frequency Range||DC to 50GHz||Phase WOW (degree max)||
1°@DC to 26.5GHZ
2°@DC to 26.5GHZ
1.3 @ DC to 10 GHz
1.4 @ 10 to 18 GHz
email@example.com to 50GHz
|Insertion Loss, max||
0.3dB @ DC to 10 GHz
0.5 dB @ 10 to 26.5GHz
0.9 dB @ 26.5 to 50GHz
0.05@DC to 26.5GHZ
|Insertion Loss, WOW||0.05 dB|
|Peak Power ,max||1000kW||
Average Power, max.
50 W @ 1 GHz
15 W @ 10 GHz
5 W @ 26.5 GHz
3 W @ 50 GHz
|Rotating Speed ,max||500 rpm||Life Time ,min||10 million Revolutions|
|‐55 to +85 ℃ (Operation)||
|‐55 to +85 ℃ (Storage)||95% (Storage)|
JINPAT is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision test instruments. It covers a wide area of 7000 square meters located in Shenzhen China. We have more than 300 skilled employees. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands with varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and application of Sliprings.
2. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet, which includes advanced production line, R&D center, and Testing Laboratory.
We offer the standard model and customized solutions for various application. The factory is equipped with advanced testing facilities.
3. What are Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; prompt delivery.
4. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with the stringent quality control system.
- Most of our test equipment is best advanced.
- Long life product span.
- We offer competitive price with reliability.
5. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet, Servo, H1M1, video etc.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment. Contact us on wire color codes
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with your special needs!
Contact Person: sales