Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Circuits:||1-24 Circuits||Operating Speed:||0-100rpm|
|Working Humidity:||60%RH||Voltage Rating:||380VAC/DC|
|Feture:||Transmission Usb 3.0||High Light:||Transmission High Definition Signal|
USB Slip Ring Integrated Big Through Bore Stable Transmission HDMI Coating Technology
This unit provides a 38.1mm through-bore for routing hydraulic or pneumatic lines and a compact 99 mm outside diameter for minimal space applications. This design features long life, fiber brush contact technology for ultimate performance in many challenging applications. Fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris, for maintenance free, life time operation.
1. 6, 12, 18 and 24 circuits models
2. All of the circuits for various signals
3. Precious metal contacts
4. Precision ball bearings for long life
5. Speed up to 500 rpm continuous
6. Compact size
7. Sealed units available
8. Flying leads
9. Fully compatible with both analog and TTL control level signals
10. Rugged black anodized aluminum construction
1. Unique signal handling performance with minimal electrical noise
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space constraints
3. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
4. Rapid delivery
1. Packaging / wrapping machinery
2. Semiconductor handling systems
3. Industrial machinery
4. Exhibit Display machinery
5. Medical equipment
6. Rotary index tables
7. Process control equipment
8. Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
9. Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
1. Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
2. Custom mechanical integration features
3. Addition of special components
4. Inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Current Rating||2A/5A/10A/15A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Torque||≤9.25 g·m (for reference )|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and appliaction of Sliprings.
2. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet,which includes advanced production line,R&D center and Testing Laboratory.
We offer standard model and customised solutions for various application . The factory is equiped with advance testing facilities.
3. What is Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; promt delivery.
4. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with stricgent quality control system.
- Most of our test equipment are best advanced .
- Long life product span .
- We offer competive price with reliability.
5. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet, Servo, H1M1, video etc.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed and environment. Contact us on wire color codes
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with you special needs!