WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
CCTV Capsule Slip Ring with 6 Circuits@ 2 amps per circuit IP54 Protection
|Name||Capsule Slip Ring||Number Of Circuits||6|
|Current Rating||2 Amps Per Circuit||Voltage||240 VAC/DC|
|Length||19.2mm||Contact Material||Gold To Gold|
|Lead Size||28# Silver Plated Copper||CharaCteristic||Long Life Time|
compact slip ring,
small slip ring,
CCTV Capsule Slip Ring
CCTV Capsule Slip Ring with 6 Circuits@ 2 amps per circuit and Long Service Life IP54 Protection
LPC-06A Capsule Slip Ring
The LPC-06A capsule slip ring is a standard and off-the-shelf unit that uses gold contacts on the rotary interface. Color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplifying electrical connections.
The Series compact capsule electrical slip ring offers a low torque design with gold-on-gold contacts. This compact capsule has minimal electrical noise. The color-coded, versatile lead wires are best used for transferring digital and analog signals. Available models are in 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 to 125 circuits.
This slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. It is also called rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or electrical rotary joint.
Using a 90° V-groove ring design for each ring, the LPC-06A provides smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than competitive slip rings.
- 2 amps per circuit, 240 VAC/VDC
- Gold-Gold contacts ensure a long lifetime
- Compatible with data bus protocols
- Sealed units are available
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated lead wires
- Transferring analog and digital signals
- Mounting flange on the housing
- Also available at 5A and 10A power rings combined with 2 amps rings.
- Electrical test equipment
- Manufacturing and process control equipment
- indexing tables and Mini cable reels
- CTV pan / tilt camera mounts
- Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination equipment
- Exhibit/display equipment
- Aviation, military, instrument, medical equipment.
- Min-type wire-rolling machine
- Closed-circuit control
- Laboratory equipment
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact package.
- Smooth running
- Low electrical noise
- Prompt shipment per your urgent requirement
- 360°continuous rotation
- High bandwidth transfer capability
- Addition of special components
- Working speed would be up to 300rpm or the higher
- Transfer analog and digital signals
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||6|
|Current Rating||2 amps per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28# silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Capsule Length =L|
|# of Circuits||L (mm)||Part No|
- The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment.
- The operating life ≥50,000,000 runs ref.
Product application(Underwater detection instrument)
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It has advanced technical equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the needs of different customers with various specifications in durability and a reliable quality.
What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.