WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
Mini Rotary Slip Ring 6 Circuit 0.5A Working Voltage 48V For Medical Equipment
|Current Rating||0.5A||Number Of Channels||4 Circuit|
|Working Temperature||-20~+60℃||Contact Material||Precious Metal|
rotating slip ring,
miniature through bore slip ring
6 Circuits Compact Slip Ring with Flange and Gold-gold Contact for High-precion Instruments
The LPMS-LPMS-06A super miniature slip ring is a standard, off-the-shelf unit that uses gold contacts at the rotary interface. To simplify electrical connections, color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor.
The LPMS-06A allows tremendous flexibility in dealing with system size restriction when larger versions are not an option. It is available in 1 to 6 circuit configurations.
|Operating Speed||0-100 rpm|
|Rated Current||0.5 amp per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
- 6 circuits
- 10.5amp per circuit, 240 VAC/DC
- Precision assembly to provide exceptional rotational life
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Precious metal
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated lead wires
- Superior handling of low-level control signals
- Metal housing optional
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact design to fit into the most demanding space.
- Compact package
- Low electrical noise
- Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
- 360°continuous rotation
- Addition of special components
- Electrical Test Equipment
- Manufacturing and Processing Control Equipment
- Indexing Tables.
- CCTV Pan / Tilt Camera Mounts
- Robotics, Rotary Sensors, Urgent Illumination Equipment
- Exhibit/Display Equipment.
- Mini-type Coiling Machine
- Closed-circuit Control
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.