WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
Rotary Workbench Capsule Slip Ring 12 Circuit 2A Gold Gold Contact 240VAC IP54
|Operating Temperature||-20°C~+60°C||Electric Shock Material||Gold To Gold|
|Working Speed||0~300 Rpm||Protection Level||IP54|
rotating slip ring,
miniature through bore slip ring
Super Miniature Slip Rings of 12 Circuits with 2A Per Circuit without Size Restrictions for Index Tables
LPM-12U Super Miniature Slip Ring
This unit can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary part to a rotating part. The series of these compact sling ring capsules permit enormous versatility in dealing with the requirements of system size when there are no bigger models available.
The LPM-12U super miniature slip ring is a standard, off-the-shelf unit that uses gold contacts at the rotary interface. Color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplifying electrical connections.
It allows tremendous flexibility in dealing with system size restrictions.
- Turrets or Cable Reels
- Emergency Lighting, Robotics Palletizing Machines
- Medical Equipment | Rotary Sensors
- Miniature Cable Reels
- Cable Reel
- Analog Tester
- Motors and Generators
- Robotics Slip Rings
- Welding Machine Slip Rings
- Optical Pod
- Rotating Stages, Revolving Door
- Lawn Mower
- 12 circuits models
- 2 amps per circuit, 240VAC/DC
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Gold-Gold contacts
- Compatible with data bus protocols
- Sealed units are available
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated lead wires
- Superior handling of low-level control signals
- Metal housing optional
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact design to fit into the most demanding space.
- Low in height, saving the space
- Power and signal mixed
- Anti-interference design
- 360°continuous rotation
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, insulated lead wires
- Addition of special components
- Fully compatible with both analog and control level signals
- Precision ball bearings a or long life
- Precision ball bearings for long life
- Rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Available with Ethernet
- Rapid delivery
- Trading safety, lowering the risk
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|RatedCurrent||2 amp per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||30# silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Housing||Engineering plastic or metal|
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.