|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard/On Request|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks ARO|
|Supply Ability:||500 pieces /Week|
Gold-Gold Contacts Slip Ring with Separate Rotor and Stator with 240V AC / DC Voltage
This unit can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
It is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint. It can improve electromechanically capability, simplify system design, eliminate possible damage while rotation.
It’s the key apparatus of various precision rotary worktable, electric test instrument, manufacture and process control instrument.
The LPS-06 separate slip ring is a standard, off-the-shelf unit that uses gold contacts at the rotary interface. Color-coded lead wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplifying electrical connections.
Using a 90° V-groove ring design for each ring, the LPS-06 provides smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than competitive slip rings.
1. 6 circuits models
2. Speed up to 300 rpm continuously
3. Gold-Gold contacts
4. 250mm standard lead lengths
5. Compatible with data bus protocols
6. Sealed units are available
7. Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most commercial applications
8. Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
1. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
3. Smooth running
4. Low electrical noise
5. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
6. 360°continuous rotation
7. High bandwidth transfer capability
1. Electrical test equipment
3. process control equipment
4. Indexing tables
5. CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
7. Exhibit/display equipment
8. Medical equipment
9. Aviation, military, instrument
10. Mini-type wire-rolling machine
11. Custom Machinery
12. OEM Machinery
13. Rotary sensors
14. Urgent illumination equipment
|Operating Speed||0-100 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||6|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28 # silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Body Material||Precious metal|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1 mΩMin|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and application of Sliprings.
2. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high-quality springs, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
3. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business in 1996, we have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
JINPAT has the right solutions for you.
4. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet, which includes advanced production line, R&D center, and Testing Laboratory.
We offer standard models and customized solutions for various application. The factory is equipped with advanced testing facilities.
5. What are Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; prompt delivery.
6. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with the stringent quality control system.
- Most of our test equipment is best advanced.
- Long life product span.
- We offer competitive price with reliability.
7. Whom with us?
We are cooperating and growing with customers in different industries. Our expertise meets various requirements and standards as well as in military specification.
8. How long is your delivery time?
1 week of standards.
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, please contact us for your special needs!
|Circuits:||6 Circuits||Operating Speed:||0-100 Rpm|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃ To +60℃||Working Humidity:||60%RH Or Higher|
|Contact Material:||Gold To Gold||Lead Wire Length:||Standard 250 Mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength:||≥500 VAC @50Hz, Between Each Circuit||Application:||Electrical Test Equipment|