WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
6 Circuits Slip Ring Brushless Pin Connection With 0-300rpm Operating Speed
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃||Working Humidity||60%RH Or Higher|
|Housing Material||Engineering Plastic||Cable Length||37mm|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, Between Each Circuit||Connecting Way||Silver Plated Pin|
300rpm Non Mercury Slip Ring,
Brushless Pin Connection Slip Ring,
6 Circuits Slip Ring
6 Circuits Slip Ring Brushless Pin Connection with 0-300rpm Operating Speed
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
The LPR-6H uses great fiber brush technology which offers harsh advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris.
- No mercury, environment-friendly design
- Pins connector, convenient for installation
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Continuous 360°rotation of power or data signals
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optionally.
- Various lead exits are available
- Sealed unit
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Exhibit Display machinery
- Emergency lighting
- robotics Palletizing machines
- Hot roller
- Cable Reel
- wrapping machinery
- Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of special components
- Inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||6|
|Current Rating||2 circuits 5A, 4 circuits 15A|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Connecting Way||Silver plated pin|
|Housing Material||Engineering plastic|
|Lead Lengths||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and more than 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
PS:Apart from providing connector or terminal processing for clients, we have our own CNC center so that we can provide one-stop service of supporting parts manufacture like housing or other mounting-related mechanical parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.