WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
100rpm 2 Circuits Pancake Rotary Slip Ring With Separate Stator And Rotor
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC Or Higher||Current Rating||5A Per Circuit|
|Contact Material||Precious Metal||Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)||Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
Pancake Rotary Slip Ring,
100rpm pancake slip ring assemblies,
100rpm Pancake Rotary Slip Ring
2 Circuits Pancake Slip Ring with Separate Stator and Rotor for Air-to-Air Missiles
In certain applications where a cylindrical shape slip ring will simply not fit into the available space or a very low profile is needed, a pancake or platter style slip ring can be used. LPKS025 Slip Ring with Through Bore 46.0mm uses Jinpat's fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates.
The 46.0mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount. The LPKS-0205 Pan Cake Slip Ring uses advanced fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris.
- 6mm THK
- Pancake separate PCB design
- Compact 82mm outside diameter
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environments
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Various lead exits are available
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optionally.
- Continuous 360° rotation of power or data signals
- Transfers control and data signals
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Medical equipment
- Rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of specialist components
- The inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Current Rating||5A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Lead Wire Size||Tinning AWG22|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Torque||≤0.12 g·m (for reference )|
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and more than 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
PS:Apart from providing connector or terminal processing for clients, we have our own CNC center so that we can provide one-stop service of supporting parts manufacture like housing or other mounting-related mechanical parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.