WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
8 Pole Mercury Slip Ring Rotating Elctrical Connector Small Size And No Noise For Automation Equipment
|Type||Mercury Slip Ring||Feature||No Wear|
|Characteristic||Micro Precision Instrument||Application||Thermo Couple|
fluid slip ring,
high voltage slip ring
|Operating Speed||200rpm max|
|Current Rating||30 A@ 6 circuits;4A@ 2circuits|
|Temperature Range||-30℃ to +60℃|
|Voltage Rating||250VAC/DC or higher|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy or stainless steel|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @200Hz, between each circuit|
- 8 poles models
- Speed up to 200 rpm continuous
- Housing material is aluminum alloy or stainless steel
- Sealed units are available
- Current Rating is 30A
- Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements
- for most commercial applications
- Anti-interference and low cost
- Contact resistance is less than the 1mΩ
- With special sealing materials, insulation and conductive technology production
- Rotary welding ground contact
- Continuous plating ground contact
- Power circuits
- high precision
- support epipodium
- high current.
- long lifetime
- Rotary static electricity ground
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.