Agricultural machinery is machinery used in farming or other agriculture. There are many types of such equipment, from hand tools and power tools to tractors and the countless kinds of farm implements that they tow or operate. The cutting machine found in most of farms, is exactly a power-driven tool to accomplish mowing, harvesting, and other tasks.
JINPAT slip ring, used in any electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure, exhibits its function in such cutting machines for agriculture. With 360° unlimited rotating transmission, the cutting machine slip ring is easy to achieve a continuous processing and improve production efficiency. The long service life of the electrical part frees the equipment from updating or maintenance frequently. Also, whether in precision or speed, a flexible working speed of the high-precision slip ring can bring a superb cutting. The cutting quality is also secured due to the reliable performance of power/signal transmission.
● Circuits: 6ckt*10A, 5ckt*2A, 6ckt* Signal
● Voltage: 380VAC
● Dielectric Strength: ≤1000VAC/ DC @50Hz
● Insulation Resistance: 500MΩ@500VDC
● Dynamic Contact Fluctuation Value: ≤70mΩ
● Working Speed: 0~60 rpm
● Hole Diameter: 38.1mm
● Wire Size: AWG17# AWG22# tin plated Teflon, UL two-core twisted shielded wire
● Wire Length: Rotor: 1600/ 1300 mm; Stator: 1500/ 950 mm
● Contact: Gold to gold
● Housing: Aluminum alloy
● Working Temperature: -30~+80℃
● Humidity: ≤60%RH
● Protection Level: IP54