WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
60mm Hole Dia Slip Ring Routing 10A in 4 Wires & Signal in 2 Wires
|Circuits||6 Circuits||Current Rating||4 Circuits 10A ;2 Circuits Signal|
|Operating Speed||0-500rpm||Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC Or Higher|
|Application||Automobile Industry||Protection||IP54 Or Higher|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)||Contact Material||Precious Metal|
rotating slip ring,
through bore electrical slip ring,
4 Wire electrical slip ring
60mm Hole Dia Slip Ring Routing 10A in 4 Wires & Signal in 2 Wires for Automobile Industry
LPT060-0610 through hole slip ring is one product of LPT060 series through bore slip ring.It is especially
designed for the automobile industry, meets the requirements for routing current, gas, water or another transmission medium.
LPT060 Series Slip Ring Through Bore 60mm can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, collector, swivel or a commutator. A slip ring can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
The 60mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount. The LPT060 uses our fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris. The LPT060 features field serviceable brush blocks.
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Current Rating||2A/5A/10A/15A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Torque||≤9.25 g·m (for reference )|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
- 60 mm through-bore
- Compact 135mm outside diameter
- Modular design - a single module can have: one 50 amps ring; two 30 amps rings; one, two or three 10 amps rings or six 5 amps signals
- Up to 20-50 amps circuits
- Speed up to 500 rpm continuous
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Various lead exits are available
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optionally.
- Continuous 360° rotation of power or data signals
- Sealed unit
- Transfers control and data signals
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
- Packaging/wrapping machinery
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Exhibit Display machinery
- Medical equipment
- Rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of specialist components
- The inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It has advanced technical equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the needs of different customers with various specifications in durability and a reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing and manufacturing high-quality slip rings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
How long have we been in the business?
JINPAT has entered into slip rings business since 1996 with thousands of customers accepting our products or services. JINPAT can offer the right solutions to you.
Whom with us?
We have been cooperating and making breakthroughs in different industries. Our expertise can meet various requirements and standards as well as those in the military.
Why should I choose precious metal rather than mercury for contacts?
The primary reason is safety. Mercury is, of course, a toxic substance, so if your application involves food manufacturing or processing, pharmaceutical equipment, or any other use where contamination could be a serious threat, your choice should be precious metal contacts. As we all know, the leakage of mercury and the resultant contamination could.
The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed, and environment. Contact us on wire color codes. We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, Please contact JINPAT, our sales engineers will provide you with recommendations or customizations.