WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
USB HDMI Slip Ring Integrated Big Through Bore Stable Transmission HDMI Coating Technology
|Circuits||1-24 Circuits||Operating Speed||0-100rpm|
|Working Humidity||60%RH||Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC|
|Feture||Transmission Usb 3.0||High Light||Transmission High Definition Signal|
hd sdi slip ring,
video slip ring
USB Slip Ring Integrated Big Through Bore Stable Transmission HDMI Coating Technology
This unit provides a 38.1mm through-bore for routing hydraulic or pneumatic lines and a compact 99 mm outside diameter for minimal space applications. This design features long life, fiber brush contact technology for ultimate performance in many challenging applications. Fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris, for maintenance-free, lifetime operation.
1. 6, 12, 18 and 24 circuits models
2. All of the circuits for various signals
3. Precious metal contacts
4. Precision ball bearings for long life
5. Speed up to 500 rpm continuous
6. Compact size
7. Sealed units available
8. Flying Leads
9. Fully compatible with both analog and TTL control level signals
10. Rugged black anodized aluminum construction
1. Unique signal handling performance with minimal electrical noise
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space constraints
3. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
4. Rapid delivery
1. Packaging/wrapping machinery
2. Semiconductor handling systems
3. Industrial machinery
4. Exhibit Display machinery
5. Medical equipment
6. Rotary index tables
7. Process control equipment
8. Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
9. Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
1. Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
2. Custom mechanical integration features
3. Addition of special components
4. The inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Current Rating||2A/5A/10A/15A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Torque||≤9.25 g·m (for reference )|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
Apart from providing connector or terminal processing for clients, we have our own CNC center so that we can provide one-stop service of supporting parts manufacture like housing or other mounting-related mechanical parts.
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and more than 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed and environment.
We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with you special needs!