50 mm ID Through Hole Slip Ring with Multiple Circuits and Long Life for Rotary Tables
Through bore slip ring series slip ring is a standard slip ring with a through-bore for routing of hydraulic or pneumatic lines or drive shaft. This design features long life and fiber precious metal brush contact technology realizes ultimate performance in many challenging applications. With aluminum alloy body, double precision roller bearings provide smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise.
Favorable credit & Good after-sales service
Design for specific requirement
Provide durable and reliable slip rings
On-site technology service if necessary
Competitive and affordable price
Deliver goods on time
Loading of each circuit
Different signal compatible
Quality guaranteed within 1 year
Response within 24 hours
Prompt delivery, normally 2~3 weeks
Reliable package & shipment ,by DHL, UPS or FedEx
Flexible & quick customization
Semiconductor handling systems
Rotary index tables
Process control equipment
Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
Company Introduction JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and more than 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
PS:Apart from providing connector or terminal processing for clients, we have our own CNC center so that we can provide one-stop service of supporting parts manufacture like housing or other mounting-related mechanical parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do we do? We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business? Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring? A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring? Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings? Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.