WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
Rotary Joint Through Bore Slip Ring 6 Wires 5 A Per Ring With Hole Size 70 Mm
|Circuits||6 Circuits||Operating Speed||0-500rpm|
|Current Rating||2A/5A/10A/15A Per Circuit||Contact Material||Precious Metal|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Alloy||Through Bore Size||70 Mm|
rotating slip ring,
miniature through bore slip ring
Through Bore Slip Ring 6 Wires 5 A Per Ring With Hole Size 70 Mm For Medical Machine CT Machine
LPT070-0605 through hole slip ring has features of 6 circuits 5A per ring , The 70mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount.
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. Also called a rotary electrical joint, collector or electric swivel, a slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, intermittent or continuous rotation while transmitting power, analog, digital, or RF signals and/or data. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
Electro-Miniatures produces several series of Power Thru-Bore slip rings for use in high-current, high-power applications. Each design is optimized for specific current/circuit requirements.
While the primary purpose of the slip ring design is to transfer power, each series can also carry a combination of analog, RF and digital signals.
|Working Temperature||-20℃~ +60℃|
|Working Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/DC or higher|
|Current Rating||2A/5A/10A/15A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ@ 500VDC|
|Electric Noise||≤1mΩ Min|
|Contact Material||Precious metal|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 300mm (11.811inch)|
|Housing Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Torque||≤9.25 g·m (for reference )|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
|L---The length of through bore slip ring(mm)|
|Part Number||Current/Circuit||6 circuits||12 circuits||18circuits||24 circuits|
- Transfers control and data signals
- Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
- Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
- Customized configurations for your application
- 70 mm through-bore
- Compact 135mm outside diameter
- Modular design - a single module can have: one 50 amps ring; two 30 amps rings; one, two or three 10 amps rings or six 5 amps signals
- Up to 20-50 amps circuits
- Speeds up to 500 rpm continuous
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environments
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Various lead exits are available
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optionally.
- Continuous 360o rotation of power or data signals
- Sealed unit
- Packaging/wrapping machinery
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Exhibit Display machinery
- Medical equipment
- Rotary index tables
- Process control equipment
- Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
- Custom mechanical integration features
- Addition of specialist components
- Inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
Cooperative Customer Case
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in Europe and North America.
It has advanced technical equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the needs of different customers with various specifications in durability and a reliable quality.
For more information, please visit our official website: