WilliamJINPAT Slip ring appearance is good, packing carefully, service enthusiasm, need to come again
MartinFast delivery, good performance and good quality, looking forward to the next cooperation.
15 Circuits Through Bore Ethernet Slip Ring Transmitting Current and Signal
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Circuits||15 Circuits||Operating Speed||0-300rpm|
|Voltage Rating||380VAC/ 24VAC||Electric Noise||70mΩ Min|
hollow shaft slip ring,
through bore electrical slip ring
- LPT038 series slip ring is a standard through-hole conductive slip ring with multiple channels and current options.
- 360 degree infinite rotation, meeting the hybrid transmission of power and signal
- Advanced fiber brush technology to ensure low friction, low contact resistance, frictionless debris,maintenance free
- Standardized, modular design, mature technology, able to respond quickly to market demand
- Process control equipment
- Emergency lighting, robotics Palletizing machines,
- Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
- Packaging/wrapping machinery
- Medical equipment
- Rotary index tables
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Industrial machinery
- Exhibit Display machinery
- High-speed cameras
|Circuits||5 circuits * RS422 Signal, 6 circuits *5A, 4 circuits* Ethernet|
|Working Voltage||380VAC/ 24VAC|
|Electrical Noise||≤70mΩ (50rpm)|
|Working Speed||0~300 rpm|
|Wire Size||Lapp 10019917 wire/ Lapp 0028892 wire Simens Wires (6XV1840-2AH10)|
- Compact design to fit in the most demanding space constraints
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Rapid delivery
- long lifetime
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring?
A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring?
Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings?
Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.