The 50mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for hydraulics, pneumatics or for a concentric shaft mount. The LPT050 uses our fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris. The LPT050 features field serviceable brush blocks.
50 mm through-bore
Compact 119mm outside diameter
Modular design - a single module can have: one 50 amps ring; two 30 amps rings; one, two or three 10 amps rings or six 5 amps signals
Up to 20-50 amps circuits
Speed up to 400 rpm continuous
Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
Various lead exits are available
Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optional.
2. Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no lubrication required)
3. Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf manufacturing techniques
4. Customized configurations for your application
60%RH or higher
380VAC/DC or higher
2A/5A/10A/15A per circuit
≥800V@50Hz between each circuit
Lead Wire Length
Standard 300mm (11.811inch)
≤9.25 g·m (for reference )
IP44 or higher
Product outline drawing Product Image
1. What do we do? We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business? Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
3. What is a slip ring? A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation while transmitting power or signals. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
4. How do I choose a slip ring? Proper selection of a slip ring solution requires details about your application’s operating parameters including total circuits, voltage and amps per circuit, operating speed, and mounting type. A good place to start your search is with our standard slip rings. If you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started.
5. Do you offer custom slip rings? Yes, if you are confident that a custom / modified solution is most likely required or need assistance in your selection, contact us to Get Started. Our engineers will come up with perfect solution for your needs.